Monday, October 25, 2010

An Open Letter!!!


To a Dear Friend who made life easier for me... :)

================


Dear Sibtey bhai,

Maybe you're wondering why I'm writing to you when I can really say this to you through text message or whatever. Well, I just want to put into words what I want to say and the things that I feel right now.

I miss you. Yes, terribly. You are not just an ordinary friend, you are a brother to me. You are one of the most wonderful person I have ever met. Nobody makes me feel special the way you do. Nobody makes me feel that I'm appreciated and well-loved the way you do. You are such a very good friend, you are incomparable, very dear to me. I miss your company. I miss our bonding. I miss your straightforward thoughts. I miss your sarcasm. I miss how we talk about our lives.I miss 8 ZAS.I miss the day when we went for movie with empty pocket having illusive faith on each.I miss everything about you.

I can still remember how i skip classes and sleep at your place coz i was too (lazy) sleepy to attend the class. I remember how we talk about each others "crushes", our long talks till we drop snoring in your bed. We eat together, we surfed the net together(DBDB),we watched many films together. I sleep at your place you sleep at my place. We make assignments and projects together on the 11thhour. We stroll for "cute-hunt" together.I miss our night outs and I end up smoking and throwing up all over the place, which was disgusting for you.I remember our day hang-outs to Chilly Delhi.if I may add, These are just some of those very memorable moments I had with you. For 3 years that we've been together, I never got tired of your company. I just wish I could spend more time with you here or i can put on the rewind button and we back to the world of innoscence, stupidity and idiotic.

You are 'irreplaceable', man. Yes, you are simply unique. You know everything about me. I share my secrets with you. I guess you will always be my best dear friend.

I miss you and I hate the thought that I will never have you by my side when everything's going wrong.

Always remember that I am always here for you no matter what. I will always be a dear friend to you.

 LOVE YOU BRO! :)

2 comments:

  1. NIce look ... this look rockz.... what i like the most in your blog.... this is the right mix and match of humor, intelligence and reading your blog is itself a treat. Keep writing.... Paulami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bhai...our friendship is above all...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...