Friday, November 30, 2012

Tetris Of Life






Have you ever played Tetris? Yeah, I know it’s such a classic game and who wouldn’t have played it. Well, the reason why I’m asking this is that I currently feel that I’m in a huge Tetris game and I’m almost near the top. Could you relate to the feeling that you are near to having your game over and poof! Four lines were removed? What a relief, right? Well, imagine that the whole clutter of bricks gone in an instant… fantastic, right?


To be honest, I’ve been under a lot of pressure and stress lately. I actually don’t know if I’m just fine or if I am just too convinced that I’m fine even if I’m not. And so, the reason why I’m writing this is for me to really see what bothers me. Or well at least have it all laid out. We, human beings, have the tendency to not really think of the things that hurt us and just resort to shrugging it off for that moment and thus when the pressure all comes together, that human being would explode… and this, my friends, is what I think I’m going through right now. I’m almost there at the top and I’m about to cry game over.As most of my friends and family know that I’ve been unemployed since February and I am now currently self-employed in my own business together with my dear friend Maybs, I am really under the pressure and stress of making money to suffice my daily expenses as a young adult. Well, I am so happy that we started smoothly and that even if some challenges started to pop up, we were able to shut them down immediately just like the pop up ads in the net. Anyway, I guess this financial aspect of my life is just a level 1 for the stress scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...