Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Things that makes me Happy

I am to write about 6 things that make me happy.....

1.My darling Girlfriend .For couple of months,I didn't understand what happiness was,it was elusive,always seeming to be just around the corner out of reach.She came into my life meant that I turned that corner and have walked slap bang into happiness.She came to show me the way and her evolution set up a chain of events, some of which have been extremely difficult. I have had to work through a lot of baggage but it has been soooooo worth it to get to where I am today and I know this isn't the end of the line I have more happiness to come.It is within me,I no longer have to look to other people or material things for it.

2.My wonderful,patient,loving Mom who has been on this journey with me and stayed onboard even though she hadn't asked me for her cash back ;-))

3.A walk on the Amir Nisha in AMU whatever the weather.When I had to give up study due to ill health or mental block I moved nearer to my friend, I lived in a university small room with no heating and very basic ameneties.I had my lovely hobby who gave me an incentive to sleep for entire day.Almost every day i took an hour walk to a wonderful road.I would spend ages sitting on the corner gazing out lovely chics with a fag in hand .I look back at these times as some of my happiest memories even though it was a difficult time in my life.To me the road has healing powers.

4.A long chat on Dhabba's with cuppA of tea gang groups of friend.It was a sayin that "circle of friends is directly proportion to waste of time" but still i love that.

5.A cup of tea and packs of fag :-)

6.The wonderful people that have come into my life over the last 10 years.Some have been people we began seeing in their professional capacity who have since become friends, some have been real life people who have come into my life just when I needed a friend.Some have been online people I have never met, who have reached out to connect and I can't thank you all enough. It has helped so much having this place to come and work through thoughts and feelings and just to share what we are doing and to have some feedack and support makes it even better.


Passing this on to some more.I am not tagging you on your blogs, but if you happen to pop in here and feel like having a go please do,and take yourself a Tree of Happiness award too.--

1 comment:

  1. nice.. keep smiling always.
    just remember that,
    'there is someone for you in the world, but for someone, you are the world'..
    u are responsible for smile of the persons who cares about you, so if you become unhappy, the whole of your world will get affected. try to stay happy, whatever may come. someone's there with you always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...