Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BID ADIEU...........

In my past, I relied to much on the ones I called my friends, the people I cared about. These people meant the world to me, I loved each one.

Come August, it was proven to me that some who seem like true friends, can really be those who pretend to care. In a time of need, a time when I could use reassurance, it seemed as though I was not heard. Needless to say, I blew up and others where hurt. I guess a true friend would have questioned what I said instead of assuming that I never wanted to speak to anyone ever again. A true friend wouldn't have turned to hate as an emotion to rely on in this situation; a true friend would not have insulted their friends. A true friend would have recognized a sincere apology and understood the pain the other was going through instead of saying goodbye

This, right now, to me, is my goodbye to those who have chosen to take themselves out of my life. This is my goodbye to the memories of them, my locking them in a trunk in the back of my mind.

This New Years will be memorable to me in the fact that I can have a new start. I can now stop thinking and dreaming of the past. In 2010, I can break myself down and rebuild, without those harmful influences, I can renew everything in my life. I will make new memories, and I will invite those who want, to join me in doing so.....


GOODBYE to the PAST.
HELLO to the FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...