Friday, July 9, 2010

Random thoughts....

Today, I was reminded that I sulk in posting blog. I am provided with enough time every day to post our blogs but I don't know why I have difficulties writing one.




At four o'clock or sometimes three, I'm allowed to take my friends laptop to do my blog tasks. It also means that a whole day of work is nearing to be done. That is why when the minute hand struck twelve while the hour hand pointed at four, I celebrate.



But when I'm already in front of the monitor, I am just sitting there staring blankly on the space where the blog is supposed to be encoded. I know I do have many things to say but somehow I don't know how to say those things.



The same thing happens when I'm around people. I can just sit or be with them and not making the effort to talk. Many people do always comment on my silence. Sometimes, I'm tagged as unfriendly or a snob because of this. I never knew why I didn't develop my talking skills. I know there are a lot of things inside me to be said, but I always opted never to vocalize them. :)

4 comments:

  1. "I can just sit or be with them and not making the effort to talk." ha ha ha ha ha.. IMPOSSIBLE!! :) "I never knew why I didn't develop my talking skills." OMG.. joke of the year.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw vish that but um not sure only i can do is GUeSS........plz whoever you r jus leave ur name,so that i can be able to sort out ur queries.....but anywayz thanx for showing your teeth n i cum to notice that u r still a child....so grow up

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u r very unfriendly, silent shy creature.. bt u can talk endlessly on ur fav topics, or when u r wid friends..
    u r a boring creature.. true, especially when u sit in front of tat idiot box..

    ReplyDelete
  4. its Rahmat ta gr8's head.. i can understand!! ths s ta common thng betwn us actually, ta only diff is tat it happens wid me whn i sit in front of ma laptop to do sm imp guide's work, and also just b4 ta exam.. bt wat happnd to u? its ur fav hobby to write blogs rt?? hmm thrs a serious prob hr.. u seriously lack in concentration.. eat almonds daily!! ;) n giv ur thoughts a brk fo god's sake! n hav sm sleep in night hrs smtimes.. i knww tat u want to b diff, bt sleeping in day time wont solve ta purpose.. :P so.. all ta best to u!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...