Friday, September 3, 2010

New machine.....Yuppie


For those of you who have been followin along, you know that back when I was working on first chapter (on the very first version of it), I had my Desktop of 11 years....its not with me anymore.

It was a sad day when i left that in home town. Let’s be serious, it was an old Pentium 3, an underpowered, old machine. It was good enough for Word and movie though, and that was, at the time, all I needed.
But then,I was missing like hell to it and have got nothing to get attached with you,my life was blank. last Friday, my bro spoke the magic words, “Go get yourself a new laptop.”


Since I’m short on money, I spent a lot of time doing research to find a laptop suiting my needs, with a reasonable price. After getting advice from all my friend I decided to buy.Sony claims it can last 16 hours lets see how long. Considering I’m only using the laptop to surf the web,Cadd, occasionally listen to music and use of Microsoft Word, the slower response time doesn’t bother me and I can easily spend 2 days without recharging the battery.


So now, I have a brand new (not really, it’s a refurb) Sony Vaio notebook white in color.


Ah, the miracles of modern technology.


Intel Core i3 @ 2.27 GHz (3.00 GHz Turbo Mode)
4 GB DDR3 memory
14” wide
NVIDIA - 512 MB dedicated graphics memory


So, new laptop, new chapter, and vice versa. It will be fun on this weekend. Now if I could just get work down to less than 60 hours a week…

7 comments:

  1. congrats.. so whn r u cumin back?? coz ur treat is due.. :-) anyways, ta new system of urs is awesome.. i3.. gr8.. y dint u purchase i7?? its ta latest.. i3 s a bit older ya!! u knw tat everyday we r inventing new technologies, so aftr 5 yrs or so, ur new system wont b of any use!! :-( anyways.. congratulations once again.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowoww..cool(mast-Dhinchak) lappy.. Congratulations!!
    okk wen u"ll come na..we"ll exchange its decided for now..keep ur promise;)
    well don't ask me about mine lappy's configuration:P hahhahahha:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye.. ths s simply nt possible vish.. coz actlly ths 1 is sm1 else's property.. n tat sm1 wont b allowin ths transaction eva.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @asmi: dont say that...else u hav to fyt fo it

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooopsss um quite late,
    but congratts.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmat.. this machine can b used not only for watching movies, bt also for chatting, browsing, net surfing, blogging, and many more.. u can explore its various uses u c.. just tat u wil have to connect it to internet. u can also use it for making autoCAD drawings, 3d views, and many other software. just USE IT for GOD's sake..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...