Monday, March 29, 2010

Frustration......Aarrrgghh

I'm having kind of a frustrating week.

I won't go into all of it. Generally I have no issue with putting all my thoughts into the WWW, however there are some people involved that I know would have an issue with that. I will just say that couple of night night I ended up crying coz  of my Gossip Girl and True Life and feeling like a huge jerk. I really don't feel like I'm in the wrong but I'm someone who feels guilty about pretty much everything so right now my heart just hurts with the amount of sadness and guilt I'm feeling. I hate it.

Then today morning consultancy adviser emailed me that still had to wait for a couple of days. As I was looking through it I realized my pocket would not cover my flat rents. Which pretty much means I can't go to hell. With me still being unemployed,I am just making ends meet. So of course I started to freak out a little bit. Especially because i am not running PERFECT. I'd be giving up architecture, which would be good for me.
I really feel like I need another life to prove myself. I think it's just coming back and having one stressful thing after another happening.

Anyway, hopefully my would be life will be better.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...