Sunday, September 20, 2009

I miss them. I miss them bad...

I miss them. I miss them bad........

I have had some really wonderful people for friends in the short span of my life. With each passing day I have grown fonder of them. They have been a great influence in my life and I can't deny that. Over last few months though, I seemed to have run out of these creatures called friends.
All are chasing their dreams and the chase has lead them to distant places. Distant quite literally and also otherwise. I know priorities in life change with time. I understand that. But then I miss them. I miss them bad.
All of a sudden I have to no one ring and invite home for a folks-outta-town-so-lets-party night. Of course, that's not the only thing I miss. I am uncomfortable with the idea of thinking of a 'right' time to call them, lest you disturb their spouses! Whatever happened to call a friend to chat about an ugly lizard on the wall? Or the plain, lets eat out at Purani Dilli, Haramiya Ka Dhabba or some such Dhabaz at Zakir nagar or else we head towards Communinity Centre,Friends colony because we have nothing to do this evening. Life was fun then, in its own way and we all knew it. We wanted to make the most of it. And we did I think. I should not be complaining now. But then I miss them. I miss them bad.
Ok am back to square one. I shall stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...