Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just friends!!!!!!!Relax

Just friends!!!!!!!Relax

I'm so torn. I feel that I've truly lost a friendship that was near and dear to me for the last seven years. Most of my friends have come and gone, used and abused our friendship, however my friend Bubbly has always been there for me. And I've been there for her as well. We've gone through a lot together. But always as friends. Nothing more. We went to jaipur, hung out, and played together that bottle game. I was there for her when she was not with me, when her best friend left him for years ago, and now when she became a top notch architect.

I want to be so happy for her, if only she seemed happy. She's been wanting this since we were freshmen in college, talking about the big day she was going for the awards ceremony for NIASA thats what we both dreamt off. When I asked her if she's nervous or excited, his response is "I'm just ready." Not the response I would expect or hope from her.

Her best friend and i had a fight since then i didnt met him. He feels threatened by me because someone that was once a friend of his, that know me either, said to watch his back. I'm in a happy, healthy, long-term relationship with this woman that I'm with and that I love. She refuses to meet me, but hello, if you met me you would know that it's not like that, I'm actually a really good, friendly person and I just want my friend to be happy.

Consider me one of the gals. She's no longer allowed to hang out with me and our conversations have become a rarity. I miss my friend.

1 comment:

  1. It happens sometimes.. The dewdrop that was on leaf this morning will not be there for the whole day. The moon that was full last night will not remain so tonight. Some relations cannot just stay for the lifetime. But life always opens another option to you, you can see the leaf holding the beautiful dewdrop again next morning, the moon will be full again in the sky but you'll have to wait for a month to see it. Life has its own way of caring.. But you always miss the past that was so beautiful, but never forget the present which is there with you and the future which will be there with you always..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...