Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dealing With Frustrations

Dealing With Frustrations..... I handled some boring discussion today and I am pretty frustrated with my self because I cannot find a way to make everything flow smoothly. I cannot distinguish if the people are listening or just giving me a blank confused stare. I tried to make a connection but nothing just works.Today I had a taste of those frustrations idiots like me usually have. It is hard but I know I can use these experiences in the future.

1 comment:

  1. i would say, it happens to everyone who has been around many people, or had a great time in groups while shing gossips a lot. So it is a transition when u have started feeling that people around u is taking u as a light element....

    Life teaches u every moment, this is something u have realized now... So take it easy try to mould a litle bit. have to b a bit consious before letting yourself in that situation...

    One thing its better not to try to change urseelf..
    Be yourself as u are, what u are... just give a constructive shape to this quality..

    I hope it makes some sense... njy..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...