Sunday, October 18, 2009

Friend....u've jus' made my day!!!

There is a description said, a good friend is a friend who were there with you alwayz, when you are in sad and happy time. A true friend will be there where even you need. A true friend never leaves you alone in you sad time. A true friend never lead you to the darkness. A true friend always know when to make you happy or to comfort you. A true friend will be there to fill you boring day, to make your day a "Day". It's 2:30 p.m. There is nothing fun happened today but a sms pinged that make my day. It was from my best friend texting me to know,how i am?.You know what, u've just made my day. Thanx.....

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there for you
    when the rain starts to pour
    I'll be there for you
    Like I've been there before
    I'll be there for you
    'cuz u're there for me too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...