Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life..Life... Life!!!!!!!!

Life. Life. Life. I feel like I always start my blogs with that word. Maybe I don't. I like to, though, cause life is interesting but had many ups n downs. And I blog about my life, so I might as well. It's been interesting the past couple days. I have never realized just how thirsty, hungry, and desperate I am to talk to God. I want more of a relationship. I want dreams, visions, Heaven and overall a job. I don't know what the future holds. But I'm not going to worry about it. Life will take it's course. I've gotten to hang out with my best friend Saad ,a time or two within the past couple of days. It's been great to finally hang out with them, and separate from each other too. That's probably a good thing. Saad makes me proud. The best friend does, too. God is good. There isn't much more that I can say. I trust His judgment and leadership even when I don't understand it or agree with it. I just want Him to have His way in me, and to cause me to grow. You guys mean more to me than you probably will ever know or understand. Your time spent reading my ramblings is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...