Monday, October 19, 2009

Gettin on to my NERVE!!!!!!

There have been moments when my friends got on my nerves, causing serious damage. Or maybe not so serious because my nerves have become tougher (much tougher) than they used to be. It's not about the times when you did the unexpected. That shocked me, but I could live with it. To be honest, the unexpected makes our lives more interesting. More risky, maybe, but interesting as well. Isn't it just too nice to know that something bad has almost happened - but DIDN'T? It isn't about those small things that didn't work out as they were supposed to. Really, I wouldn't mind. I can forget about the unimportant and enjoy the beauty of my life with them. It is about letting me down only too often! Why do I have to call my friends (thank God for my good friends!) to do what you were supposed to? Why do I have to live with someone so terribly unreliable? I could deal with my other friends quite well, though. Still can, but one of them is no longer that. And the way he/she is, I must have been doing something right. Where did I go wrong with you??? I know, I know. I should have thought things through much better than I did. Sorry. I should have thought twice (ten times!) if I really wanted you. Sorry sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...