Sunday, October 11, 2009

i'm Tired!!!!

i' m Tired!!!! Oh i'm sorry ,i got up late today,and my days went wrong, you know when shit happens you just tough it out saying it will soon get better? or do you ever think that, this will pass.. don't let your emotions get in the way? i'm tired. i'm tired of all this crap that keeps going wrong. my life is in a constant flow of mistakes, and what if's.... why does life have to be so fuckin hard? pardon for my language, but i'm pissed. i'm pissed at the world, i'm pissed at society. Why does God give then take away? don't i deserve better? don't i deserve more? i know that sounds selfish and prideful, but really. i've done everything expected of me and more. why do i always get screwed? can't i atleast have something to account for? some kind of happiness? no... life doesn't freakin work that way. all my life i've been giving, and never taking, and when something good happens to me, it get's freakin snatched out of my hands. anyone i ever care about, i can never have. every passion that floods and overwhelms my soul, gets destroyed. its always been that way.. now i'm fucked. i don't even care anymore. i'm giving up. let the world screw me over and see if i give a damn. i'm tired of trying to please others, i can't even please myself. nothing in life is worth this. this building of dreams and passions for someone to steal from you. shit happens. and i'm done with caring...

1 comment:

  1. its nt u nly my frend dere r lots f buddies which got da same fate.it all happens simultaneously wid our actions.and in this world nothing is permanent.the big example is days & night.and it feels gud wen there is an a.c waveshape means sinusoidal.we shouldnt blv in dc waveshape.stagnancy makes things worse.so b positive lways and enjoy happiness fter sorrow,coz that gives us da ultimate satisfaction

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...