Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dont Keep Secrets Away!!!!!

Many things happened in the past few days yet I didn't update my blog. Besides the apparent reason-which is also the best reason-that I'm being such a slacker, I think I'm thoughtless. I don't have the slightest idea about what the heck is happening and was tortured by the thirst to know the truth. I wanted to know what happened so eagerly but everyone is being so secretive. Ahem, don't I have the right to know what the heck is happening when this complication is involving me? But I have to keep nagging those who is uninvolved to get to know the truth instead, but it still turn out to be a failed attempt, durhxx~ For your information, curiousity kills, okay? So don't play fishing game with me. Tell it straightforward or don't mention it at all.. Don't even let me know the existence of this little secret which I'm unaware of because I'll be dying to know... he-he~ Besides, it doesn't really matter to me anymore, really, I swear... But all I want is a clearer picture of what is happening all these while. Whatever which leads to these heaps of misconceptions and complications. I won't blame anyone anymore but I wish to apologize to the one that I might have misconceived previously. And I would also like to apologize for that I have acted irresponsibly today.. or even the past 2 days.. I know I should have involve myself in the coordination of our so-called meeting today to ensure the smooth flow of the whole head-aching day.. I'm sorry, sincerely.. Till then, bye~

1 comment:

  1. what is it about?? dun keep secrets pls.. tell me no! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...