Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks a lot !!!!


In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I have decided to post something I am thankful for everyday to my friend from whom i received this gift couple of days back. (I know this is clique, but hey I want to be thankful! :)

I would like to express a BIG Thanks for this Chetan's love chapter,along with host of other small booklets of letter and  signed by her for the acknowledgement,
Over at every page, Chetan has written that he is passionate about comprising people to ensure they realise and release their true and full potential of love. This gesture goes on to prove that he lives his passion for his beloved.
This book is a valuable addition to my collection and I am sure to pick up some very valuable insights. I have been able to build relationships with some of the eminent thinkers. It can’t get better than this.
Thanks, and I look forward to reading more of those thoughtful and provocative lists of Chetan's.




I simply love this exquisite Parker Vector from her... thanks for your kind thoughts and well-wishes... Off course Pen is mightier than mouth...just so sweet, and with lots of blessings from everyone on it makes.
Its one of my favo pen.


 THANK YOU:
Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
 

1 comment:

  1. u r most welcome.. u can always send 'return gifts' to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...