Monday, November 16, 2009

reGret !!!

One of these days, life is really going to make sense for me.
i am not going to feel regret or remorse for stupid mistakes i have made.
dumb decisions that i regret every morning of my life.
one of these days, i will be rewarded for dealing with my actions.
God knows what my heart has been through.
i don't need anyone else to know. HE knows. although i believe everything happens for a reason, i forget that sometimes. i HATE having regrets! however, if it was not for my "mistakes," i probably would not have gotten close to certain people in my life or even met certain people or even...experienced some of the great things that have happened to me. for every action there is a reaction. for every decision, there is a consequence. i can't keep regretting....with every thing i do.
i know that i have learned many lessons. i have especially learned not to take those you love for granted...or those who have loved me unconditionally. i can only hope that God sees that i have learned these lessons and therefore will grant me with peace and serenity in my life.Oh oops !! forget to mention, i am expecting gift from one of my best friend,my heart is pouncing n craving to see that.....so plz lemme check out my gift first and i'll get back to you soon.
cheers !!!!

2 comments:

  1. HMMM.......
    SO EVERYTHING IS JUST FOR SAKE OF A GIFT...HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhh so everything was just for the sake of gift!!!!! x-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...