Friday, January 1, 2010

!2 MONTHS !2 GOALS

 HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my blog reader........



 I have decided to set some goals for myself for this new year- 12 things I want to accomplish within a year. If I can knock one off the list each month, I'm doing great. The clock starts today Friday, Jan 1, 2010; I intend to have all 12 done by Friday, December 31, 2010. I will revisit the list every month on the 1st and post an update here. This is no meme, I just decided today that I need to get going on some stuff.

1.Grab one good job.
  • I have to crack one interview. Just have to get off my lazy ass and do this thing.
2. Take some guitar lessons.
  • I don't want to be the next Jimi Hendrix or anything...just want to be able to play a few blues and rock'n'roll tunes.
3. Weight loss plan - goal is 198 lbs. lean mass, 30-40 lbs. fat
  • One of the hardest goals on here, but damn it, I'm going to do it. I intend to document my progress on this in each monthly update, so if I'm slacking all my readers (both of you) can call me on it.
4. Playboy-Romantic hunk.
  • I've been meaning to do this for a long time. i have got many complains from my companion that i am not a romantic guy at all . So people,who thinks like that plz, come forward and help me in developing that quality.
5. Update my will.
  • Haven't updated it since i had been laid-off. Being in love changes some of the particulars, so i need to update it.
6. Start my own college fund.
  • I've been meaning to do this since i was born. Need to do this one ASAP.
7. Design and convince a client to make a building for myself.
  • I've been thinking about making and designing and prop a sideline. Could tie in to #10 below.
8. Deal with my adolescence, maturity.
  • I need to behave like that, damn it! i am not a kid.“The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate.”
9. To be with my loved ones.
  • I really miss people who loves me. i want to stay with you forever. my family, friends and love.have to work a lot to unite everything....oh Chetu bhaiyya ...plz give some tips.
10. Future growth of inch n cubes.
  • Maybe I'll be the next Dhiru bhai ,I have to think and plan new strategies for the growth.
11. Go on at least one decent length road trip.
  • It's about the drive, not the destination.
12. Visit any international country (could combine with #11!) or Amsterdam.
  • Preferably with friends. Got a preference? Gimme a vote for one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...