Saturday, January 16, 2010

BRA-OGRAPHY!!!!!



Odd things happen to me in my life- and surprising lessons too,sometimes........

Not long ago , i have been to clothing material shop with my Fashion designer friend.I had lobbied hard to get a seat so i'd have little more things to check out as the entire space were filled with women.

In a fraction of second,one man came up with cup sorta thing made up of fabric,it was just giving a feeling of swine-flu mask to me...

Lucidly,i picked up and tried fighting to fix on my mouth.I was obviously conducting a stress test on that cup,assessing how to fix as a mask coz there was no band or strap to tie.People in the shop especially women fixed with a furious stare as if i am challenging her all and my designer buddy gasped,pointed at me and blurted "it is for ball not for you". I was stunned by his comment and suddenly i figured out photographs of gorgeous lady sporting BRA on the wraps of that cup.

Silently,agreed what my friend was trying to convince without any notions or gesture,i banged that stuff on the counter,Embarrassment was high on peak,i didnt tried to gaze at women's weary eyes around me and quietly i left the shop.




"Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; BRA-ography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure.”

4 comments:

  1. Now thats really a great memorable experience.. "Chote chote shahro me aisi Badi badi baate Rahmat ke saath to honi hi hain!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahmat, you couldn't be that innocent or stupid..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thts kewl...Accha hua ke Jaldi samaj liya...I was thinking tht after swine flu mask...tu kahin cricketing gear samaj kar kahin aur na lagane ke try karta...! Just kidding..nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...