Friday, January 15, 2010

long time.......


It’s been a long time.

I started this blog in July 2009, when i was almost alone. I was lonely, living in the middle of nowhere, with no adult conversation.

I am positive that blogging saved my sanity, more than once.
This little space, it’s been my safe haven. My place to hide, a dumping ground, somewhere to write out my thoughts and stresses, deal with them and move on.

When I started,obviously I had no readers, except one friend Asmi. For months, no one was reading here, Im looking forward to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). I picked up a few readers over the course and i think n i am sure that my friend keep up my expectations.

Blogging is fluid. I’ve gained ample of readers and I’ve lost readers, aside from my regular commenters, I have no idea who reads here anymore. I’ve got less time to comment now, although I’ve probably got more blogs in my reader. Nowadays I blog and I enjoy every second of it, even some of my friends are sure that I’m ‘doing it wrong.’
It’s funny, I still check my Feedburner numbers most nights to see how many subscribers I have (in the scheme of things, not very many) and I will check my stats and referrals to see where people are coming from, at least once a day. Some things never change, and my obsession with stats is one of them.

I think, after all this time that things are starting to fall into place for me.


I’m a little late I know.I will be alwayz heartily thankful who sincerely, dutifully and unprofitably reads my screams!!!!


Who is your favourite blogger (while I’ll be thrilled if you say me, I know that it’s not true across the board, so be honest) and who was your first blog read?


1 comment:

  1. keep blogging.............. eagerly waiting for ur next blog..

    -a fan of ur blogs (asmi)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...