Tuesday, January 12, 2010



Do you believe in what people call ‘soulmates’? I, for one, do not. I’ve been told my way of looking at love is cynical but I don’t think so. I believe that a person call fall in love with anyone, given the timing is right. People fall in and out of your life, I don’t believe in destiny, things happen for no reason and you are left to try to control it - although you know you can’t. I only try to convince myself things are meant to be when something negative happens. But in the end, I don’t think it works like that.

My friends are not my friends because they are better than other people - I’ve learned to love them by being around them and getting to know them. If I spent time with most people, granted they weren’t extremely rude and had no interest in me, I could probably love them just as much as I love my friends now.

But somethings I find harder to explain, like the way you can meet people who just feel right for you. But then again, this might also be coincidence - and timing. But it is all so very shallow. I wish I could look at people and oversee their physical appearance. But of course that’s not possible. But if it was, I really wonder what I’d see.

But do not mistake me, if there is something I believe in it is love.

--


2 comments:

  1. yes....love is actually something which can't be bound in words.....it's a devine gift of nature which gives us happiness in life.......destiny is that which bring ur love to u..... so why do u only believe in love and not in destiny.....please think over it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love I feel is just to give. And destiny helps u in finding the right one worth your love.

    Soul-mate, I think is a hypothetical concept. Hypothetical as in, no one can prove it. But love and destiny are also the same more or less. So if u r a believer of love, then I feel u should also believe in the concept of soul-mate. Well, that was one way of looking at it.

    Destiny, love are all God's gift to every human being. And I feel that love and destiny are somewhat interdependent and interrelated. Destiny brings love and sometimes, love changes destiny. It is all the question of faith.

    It is a question which no one can answer perfectly but one- God himself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...